451P Radiation Detector – Pressurized
Designed to measure leakage and scatter around diagnostic X-ray and radiation therapy suites, the 451P’s radiation measurement surveying capabilities make it well-suited for a wide range of end users.
- High sensitivity μR measurements of rate and dose simultaneously, with the capability to record peak dose rate
- Ergonomic, anti-fatigue handle with replaceable grip, wrist strap and tripod mount
- Programmable flashing LCD display and audible alarm
ASM-990 Advanced Survey Meter
Designed to meet the requirements of health physics, medical physics, and non-destructive testing applications, the ASM-990 Series is well-suited for a wide range of end users.
- Auto-scaling measurement of rate and dose simultaneously, with the capability to record peak rate
- Easy-to-use multi-function keypad for intuitive menu navigation
- Survey Mode data logging feature allows user to store up to 5 separate survey sequences
05-437 Primalert 35 area radiation monitor
Six range indicators (1, 2, 4, 8, 16, and 32 mR/hr) clearly display an increase or decrease in radiation levels. The alarm can be set at any of the six levels by a front panel, screwdriver-adjustable control.
- Assures reliable, continuous monitoring wherever radioactive materials are present
- Displays the radiation level in bright color-coded lights
Clear-Pb Mobile Barriers
The Regular and the Jumbo Mobile Barriers can safely shield one or two persons. The updated stainless-steel hardware provides the ͞look͟ to your discriminating healthcare designers and their healthcare purchasing staff.
- Attractive stainless-steel hardware
- Provide full body shielding
- Eye-catching and durable
Clear PB Panoramic Windows and Frames
Now you can get the beauty and protection of panoramic CLEAR-Pb Lead-Plastic Windows with the professional look of lead-lined steel frames.
- 2-piece telescopic construction for easy, quick installation
- 1.5 mm lead-equivalent lining included
- Voice transmission feature permits communication between rooms
451B Ion Chamber Survey Meter with Beta Slide
The 451B ion chamber survey meter measures radiation rate and accumulated dose from beta, gamma and x-ray radiation sources. The vented ion chamber is suited for a wide range of end users.
- Detects alpha, beta, gamma
- Auto-ranging and auto-zeroing
- RS-232 communications interface with optional Windows-based Excel add-in for data logging